In order to support the education or brilliant and well deserving students, the University of Manchester in the UK is happy to foster the education of these students by providing the International Law Scholars Award for eligible students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Educational discount awards is exclusively designed for International students enrolling for a full-time undergraduate degree in the Department of Law and paying overseas tuition fees are eligible to apply.
Description of University of Manchester
Founded in 1824, the University of Manchester is a well-known UK university that attracts thousands of international students annually to study. It provides the highest management level for the learning possibilities available to students.
Why choose to study at the University of Manchester? Students will rapidly learn skills and gain exposure to experiences that will set them apart in this job market. It was rankings, placing up 8th in Europe and 6th in the UK, or our research the University of Manchester has a reputation for excellence that influenced our students to choose Manchester. It is the best research facility and has a dynamic research culture that encourages innovative, cross-disciplinary collaboration.
Brief Details of the University of Manchester International Law Scholars Award in UK 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Manchester
- Department: Department of Law
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: The deadline for application form submission is 10 April 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The award is available for the undergraduate degree programs in Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be International Students
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Candidates are required to check the entry requirements when they come to study at the University of Manchester.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through Standard English Language Tests (SELTs), and in some cases, school or university qualifications from your home country, as proof of your language competency.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Manchester will provide up to 25% of the tuition fee to the winning candidates during the course of their study in the UK.
- How to Apply: Students must apply through the UCAS website for admission. All eligible students will be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit academic records, CV, two references, and recommendation letters.
Applicants are instructed to apply Via the UCAS website.