Intending to support the educational goals of brilliant and talented students, the National University of Ireland (NUI) Galway is well pleased to announce its Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarship Grants for the academic session 2022-2023.
The Scholarship Grants is exclusively offered for Sub-Saharan African students to help in their studies and shape their future who want to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate study in Ireland.
Description of National University of Ireland Galway
The National University of Ireland (NUI) is an Irish third-level teaching and research institution. Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes.
Why study at the National University of Ireland Galway? This university is well-known around the world for its teaching and research capabilities. Students can get an outstanding education at the university through a variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes and courses. QS World University Rankings has placed it in their list of the world’s best universities.
Brief Details of the National University of Ireland Galway Sub-Saharan African Student Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: National University of Ireland
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Ireland
Application Deadline: All applicants must submit their complete application before May 31, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Students from Angola, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe are the ones eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the following subject areas:
- College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Celtic Studies
- College of Business, Public Policy, & Law
- College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
- College of Science and Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for consideration for their Scholarship Schemes, you must have accepted an offer and paid an acceptance deposit; firm or conditional for one of our undergraduate or postgraduate taught masters’ programmes for entry to NUI Galway in September 2022.
- Also, applicants should check entry requirements when you come to study at the National University of Ireland.
- Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not English must present the English language score (IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE).
Value of Scholarship
The National University of Ireland Galway is awarding academic merit scholarships that include €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers to support the bachelor’s and master’s studies.
- How to Apply: To participate in this program, after that, they must follow the steps to apply for this funding opportunity.
- Undergraduate Students can log in and apply via their personal NUI Galway application portal
- Postgraduate Students can apply using the International Scholarships online application form
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to submit a Personal Scholarship Statement. (500 words maximum) covering the following points:
- Your interest in coming to NUI Galway.
- Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this scholarship.
- How will you promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni?
- For Undergraduate students please apply via this undergraduate application portal
- Then postgraduate students can apply using the scholarship application form.
Please share this wonderful opportunity among your peers!