The University of Exeter is pleased to foster the education of motivated and talented students by providing a funding scheme called the Business School Online International Scholarship Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
This educational award is available to both UK and international students who hold an offer to study the MSc International Business (Online) programme of study in May 2022 or September 2022.
Description of University of Exeter
The University of Exeter was established in 1955, it comprises six colleges, one of which being the College of Engineering, Mathematics, and Physical Sciences. It offers undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programmes in various scientific, humanities, and social science areas.
Why Choose to study at the University of Exeter? In your selected subject, the institution will provide you with in-depth information, excitement, and highly employable skills. Through experiences such as job experience, students will be able to develop and refine these skills.
Brief Details of University of Exeter Business School Online International Scholarships Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Exeter
- Department: Business School
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: The application is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc International Business (Online) programme of study
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the entry requirements for your chosen postgraduate programme and enroll in the programme 2022/2023.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Value of Scholarship
The successful candidates will receive an award amount of £5,000 (MSc students) and £750 (single module students) to study at the University of Exeter.
- How to Apply: To apply, students are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students are recommended to submit academic transcripts of a bachelor’s degree and a copy of your passport.