New College Florida is happy to announce its Presidential Scholarships to help encourage those high performing and deserving International Students who wish to begin their career goals at the institution in USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Presidential Funding Programme is accessible to those International Students who will undertake an Undergraduate degree course work at New College Florida in USA.
Description of New College Florida
New College of Florida is a public liberal arts college in Sarasota, Florida. It was created in 1960 as a private institution known simply as New College, spent several years merged into the University of South Florida, and in 2001 became an autonomous college, the eleventh independent school of the State University System of Florida.
Why study at New College of Florida? At this College, students will learn how to think critically, communicate effectively, and solve problems. While technological advances and future discoveries will spawn new fields and create jobs that don’t exist yet, employers will still want graduates with these core skills.
Brief Details of the Presidential Scholarships for International Students at New College Florida 2022-2023
- Institution: New College Florida
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: USA
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, the minimum TOEFL score for admission is 560 (paper test) or 83 (internet-based test). The minimum IELTS score is 6.5.
Value of Scholarship
New College of Florida will provide the award amount of $15,000 per year for the successful applicants who wish to earn an undergraduate degree in the USA.
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme through a new college application or the common application. All successful students with excellent application will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.