Interested students who are in search of scholarship to earn a degree in USA are highly welcome to apply for the President’s International Merit Scholarship Grants offered by Tiffin University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award is an automatic entry award exclusively open to those talented students who will enroll for an undergraduate degree program at Tiffin University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Description of Tiffin University
Tiffin University was established in 1888, it is well-known throughout the United States for its excellent academic programmes, knowledgeable teachers, and tranquil studying atmosphere. For 30 years, the university was known as the Commercial College, which was associated with Heidelberg College.
At this university, students can attend the Professional Development Workshop. The university offers various scholarships to students for assisting them in their higher education and also provides both undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees in a variety of on-campus, off-campus, and online formats.
Brief Details of the Tiffin University President’s International Merit Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: Tiffin University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: USA
- Application Deadline: Applications must be completed and submitted before July 15, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent, or graduation from an accredited associate’s degree program, or currently attending an accredited undergraduate associate’s/bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a Satisfactory TOEFL score (61 iBT) or IELTS score of 5 or iTEP score of 3.4
Value of Scholarship
Tiffin University will provide the Presidents award amount of $14,000 to the high achieving candidates who will study in USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students can start their undergraduate admission application online. Students’ eligibility to be considered for the award will be determined upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all secondary schools or examination boards send original or attested copies of all transcripts, diplomas, mark sheets, and certificates directly to Tiffin University in an official, sealed envelope, and Copy of your passport.
Please Use the Apply Now button to apply for this Scholarship by Navigating through their official website.