The University of East Anglia is well pleased to announce an amazing educational opportunity for talented and outstanding students who wish to earn a higher degree in the UK. The Scholarship Awards is accessible for Nigeria Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Educational Awards is available to those eligible Nigerian students who want to apply for the postgraduate taught degree programme at the University of East Anglia.
Description of the University of East Anglia
University of East Anglia is one of the world’s greatest universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and employee support. It’s a prestigious university with a reputation for academic and scientific prowess. It has a wide range of programmes in different geographies and courses.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university provides students with a wide range of professional options in education, community, and culture. Students have various opportunities to develop their talents and build a good future in their subjects of choice in this dynamic environment.
Brief Details of the University of East Anglia Scholarship Awards for Nigeria Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Taught Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: UK
- Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all Nigerian students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree programme in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Value of Scholarship
The University of East Anglia will provide an award of £4000 as tuition fees to successful international students.
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, students must take admission in the postgraduate taught degree programme at the university after the students have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.