Education increases one’s comprehension, skills and create a unique personality, therefore to prioritize the education of female students Warwick Law School is now offering Women of Pakistan Full Scholarship Opportunity for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship program intends to provide financial support for a female candidate from Pakistan who wishes to study one of their LLM courses at Warwick Law School in the United Kingdom.
Description of Warwick Law School
Warwick Law School is sub school under the University of Warwick. The University of Warwick is the top university in the world. It offers a number of programmes leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in a variety of subjects, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
Why Choose to study at the Warwick Law School at University of Warwick? As a student of this university you can take advantage of campus facilities and student services such as career guidance, free counseling, and health services. At the university, there are 2,400 highly qualified and experienced teachers that aid students in gaining knowledge.
Brief Details of the Warwick Law School Women of Pakistan Full Scholarship 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Warwick
- Department: Warwick Law School
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Number of Scholarship: One
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: UK
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2022
- Acceptable Countries: Pakistan Female Students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in one of their LLM programmes
- Admissible Criteria: If you want to be selected for this application, then make sure you meet all the requirements:
- Applicants must be taking admission in a master’s degree to study one of their LLM courses.
- Be a female national of Pakistan.
- All Seekers must hold a bachelor’s degree in a required field.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another. However, you can provide the certificate of IELTS to prove your proficiency in English.
Value of Scholarship
The School of Law will grant the successful female student full tuition scholarships to earn a Masters degree at the University in UK.
- How to Apply: If you wish to be the lucky candidate of this educational opportunity, then you must take admission in a master’s degree at the University of Warwick. After being enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form for this funding award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.