The University of East Anglia is delighted to offer Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for Sub Saharan African Students. The educational opportunity is open for talented and motivated students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational award seeks to support students who want to apply for the postgraduate degree programme in the United Kingdom. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of £8,000 during their study.
Description of the University of East Anglia
Founded in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich. It is one of the world’s most outstanding universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming communities, and employee support. It’s a prestigious university with a reputation for academic and scientific prowess, and it has a wide range of programmes in different geographies and courses.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The University offers students a variety of opportunities to pursue their careers in education, society, and culture. Here, students have many opportunities in a dynamic field to develop their talents and develop a promising future in their fields of choice.
Brief Details of the University of East Anglia Postgraduate International Development Scholarships for Sub Saharan African Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of East Anglia
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences and International Development
- Degree Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Three
- To be Taken at: UK
- Application Deadline: The deadline for this application is May 31st, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, the United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in School of International Development, Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
- Aspiring students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students will have to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in English language requirements at the University.
Value of Scholarship
The University of East Anglia will provide an award of £8000 to the successful applicants.
- How to Apply: Students must have taken admission at the University. After that, students can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts to submit a 250-word scholarship application statement.
Official Link for admission please use the apply now button for the scholarship application form.