Intending to encourage bright and talented students who wish to study abroad, Franklin University Switzerland is now offering Net Positive’s Master International Scholarship Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
This merit-based scholarship award is valued at CHF 5,000. The applications have been made open to applications from all countries. To qualify to win this award, students must be accepted into any eligible Master of Arts or Master of Science programme at FUS.
Description of the Franklin University Switzerland
Franklin is one of the oldest American institutions of higher education in Europe and the first to be established in Switzerland in 1969. Franklin University Switzerland is a nonprofit, private, independent liberal arts university placed 56th in the top 100 of the World’s Universities with Real Impact (WURI) Ranking 2020 and is ranked as one of the Top 10 Universities supporting ethical values and social responsibility.
Why choose to study at Franklin University Switzerland? The mission of Franklin University Switzerland is to provide cross-cultural and multinational learning and living environment that inspires students to engage the world. The university is committed to creating a supportive environment for students, faculty, parents, and alumni in which they may all learn and grow.
Brief Details of the Franklin University Switzerland Net Positive’s Master International Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: Franklin University Switzerland
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Switzerland
- Application Deadline: Applications Closes on April 30, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA in Responsible Arts Management and Cultural Heritage, MSIM in Responsible Management and Climate Change, MSIM in Digital Transformation, or MSIM in Leadership for Sustainable Food Systems programmes at FUS can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential in the said field of study.
- The applicants must be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by Switzerland.
- The applicants must demonstrate the ability to make an impact around responsible management and contribute to making this world ‘net positive’.
- The applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 90
Value of Scholarship
Franklin University Switzerland will provide the successfully selected candidates CHF 5,000 towards the cost of the undertaken master programme. Additionally, students can also earn CHF 2,000 for engaging in several activities and projects.
- How to Apply: Students must visit Franklin’s Application Portal to apply for admission. Scholarship winners will be declared by reviewing the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations