Scholarship Grants are great way to finance the education of motivated and outstanding students in the light of this, Tabor College is now accepting applications from these eligible students for the International Student Scholarship Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship grant application is exclusively open for all international students from outside of the USA towards undertaking an undergraduate programme at Tabor College. Both freshman and transfer students are eligible to apply for this award. The award amount is valued at up to $4,500.
Description of Tabor College
Tabor College is a private Mennonite liberal arts college in Hillsboro, Kansas, United States. Tabor College is ranked 50th in Regional Colleges Midwest. Its vision is to be the college of choice for students who seek a life-transforming, academically excellent, globally relevant, and decidedly Christian education.
Why choose to study at Tabor College? Tabor College recognizes that learning occurs in informal settings, in the classroom, and in organized field experiences, therefore, it has set a goal to develop students who are broadly educated, competent, and well-rounded, who embrace the joy of learning.
Brief Details of the Tabor College International Student Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: Tabor College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: United States of America
- Application Deadline: All applications must be completed by 1st June 2022 or 15th July 2022 latest.
- Eligible Countries: All students from the outside USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Tabor College can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen of a country outside of the USA.
- The applicants must provide all necessary and legitimate documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 70
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100
Value of Scholarship
The eligible selected candidates will be offered up to $4,500 as an award for the said grant to undertake their undergraduate study at Tabor College in USA.
- How to Apply: First, an application for admission must be done through the university portal. All students that meet the grant criteria will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- All final transcripts – high school/secondary school & college/university
- International Student Data Sheet
- International Transfer Information Sheet
- Declaration of finance – proof that one has the finances to pay for education (Bank Statement, Bank Letter, etc.)