Are you looking for funding opportunity to aid you achieve a Law degree in UK? The Queen Mary University of London is delighted to announce its BLACA Awards for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be awarded on academic merit, financial need, and the quality of the application. The programme is open to overseas students who are going to enroll in the master’s degree programme.
Description of the Queen Mary University of London
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university located in central London, England. It is a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in the list of the world’s best universities.
Why should you choose the Queen Mary University of London as your place of study? QMUL fosters world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, fostering the production and dissemination of academic publications, and contributing to the supply of skills and space for independent research.
Brief Details of the Queen Mary University of London BLACA Awards for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: Law Department
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: The university is accepting complete applications latest by Sunday, 1 May 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be the UK and international citizens
- Applicants are required to enroll in the LLM degree programme.
- Students must hold a 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in Law or a degree with substantial law content.
- Language Requirement: If you got your degree in an English-speaking country or taught in English, and you studied within the last five years, you might not need an English language qualification.
Value of Scholarship
The Queen Mary University of London will provide the award amount up to £9,000 for the successful applicants in the UK.
- How to Apply: Students must enroll in the LLM degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit their Curriculum Vitae and a short Statement of Motivation (maximum 1000 words). Applications should be sent by email to: Mr. Simon Clark BLACA Secretary BLACA / Stationers’ Company Postgraduate Bursary Scheme [email protected].