Bright Sparks has collaborated with GIC to provide educational opportunity for outstanding students who wish to kick start their career goals in Singapore. The International Scholarships in Singapore is available for the current academic year.
All international students that want to undertake an undergraduate study programme at any Singaporean institute are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Applicants must be pre-tertiary students to eligible to receive this full coverage scholarship.
Description of Bright Sparks GIC
Bright Spark by CareerBuilder is Singapore’s number 1 scholarship and higher education portal. It is a one step destination where students can find and compare scholarship and ultimately apply. BrightSparks also organises scholarship networking events, and publishes the BrightSparks magazine as well as the annual BrightSparks Scholarship and Education Survey Report.
Bright Sparks Singapore has partnered with GIC to offer students this scholarship opportunity. GIC is a global long term investor that works to secure Singapore’s financial future across generations. GIC is one of the largest global investors in Public Market instruments.
Brief Details of the Bright Sparks GIC International Scholarships in Singapore 2022-2023
- Provider: Bright Sparks and GIC
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a degree programme in any discipline excluding dentistry and medicine in a Singaporean institute of choice.
- Admissible Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international applicants.
- The applicants must have good academic results from their previous education.
- Students must meet the academic as well as entry and course-specific requirements of the university they wish to apply at.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of their respective institutes. TOEFL, IELTS, etc are commonly accepted tests.
Value of Scholarship
The organization will provide the successfully selected candidates the following benefits:
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- One time pre? studies allowance for warm clothing, settling? in, etc.
- Return economy airfare
- Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programmes, and foreign language studies
- Internships during the second year of study
- Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission at the desired university or institute through its individual application portal. Then, to apply for this scholarship, students can log in to the BrightSparks portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents in addition to the documents required by their respective schools: