Intending to support the education of bright students, Augsburg University is happy to promote the education of American Indian Students who wish to study in USA. The full tuition scholarships recognition program is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
American Indian students are eligible to offer this opportunity. All programmes offered at Augsburg can be applied for under this programme. The winners will have their full tuition fee covered. This scholarship application is open to currently enrolled or newly admitted full-time first-year students and is renewable for up to eight full-time fall and spring terms.
Description of the Augsburg University
Augsburg University is a private university in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and was founded in 1869 as a Norwegian-American Lutheran seminary known as Augsburg Seminarium. Augsburg University is ranked 24th in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at Augsburg University? Augsburg University educates students to be informed citizens, thoughtful stewards, critical thinkers, and responsible leaders. The Augsburg experience is supported by an engaged community committed to intentional diversity in its life and work.
Brief Details of the Augsburg University American Indian Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: Augsburg University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United States of America
- Application Deadline: Interested students should complete and receive approval for the program online application before 1st May 2022 for fall enrollment and 1st December 2022 for spring enrollment.
- Acceptable Countries: Indian national students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any desired undergraduate degree programmes offered at Augsburg.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate a commitment, grounded in lived experience, to recognizing the importance and diversity of American Indians in higher education.
- Students must meet the course-specific requirements in addition to the English language requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 80 iBT
- TOEFL – 8.5 Essentials
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo English Test – 105.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship award will cover the full tuition fee of the applied programme at Augsburg University of the selected applicants.
- How to Apply: Applications can be made through the Common Application Portal or through the university’s portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide official secondary school transcripts, exam results, and mark sheets to support their application.