Scholarships helps motivated students offset their educational bills therefore, the University of Canberra and their Gems International Partner is happy to foster the education of outstanding students who wish to study in Australia. Applications are ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023.
The basic aim of this educational grant is to provide financial support and available for international students who will start an undergraduate degree coursework at the University in Australia.
Description of University of Canberra
The University of Canberra is a public university situated in Bruce, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. It is well-known for its work placements, industry projects, and internships, which allow students to have a taste of their prospective employment before they graduate.
Why study at the University of Canberra? UC allows students to take a visit and learn about the fieldwork and gain exposure as well as practical knowledge under the guidance of well-experienced faculty members. It provides outstanding instruction, versatility, and facilities for learners to keep you on track for academic achievement.
Brief Details of the University of Canberra Gems International Partner Scholarships in Australia 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Canberra
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Australia
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic session 2022
- Eligible Countries: Foreign participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a UC Bachelor’s degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be a full-time student and have a GPA of 5 out of 7
- Language Requirement: The participants have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Value of Scholarship
The eligible participants will receive an amount of 10% off the Total Tuition Fee for the bachelor’s study program.
- How to Apply: In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in a bachelors degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
Admissions to the undergraduate degree coursework can be taken via the Official portal of the university, then use the apply here link to navigate the scholarships available and how to apply.