Intending to support the education of intelligent students, Torrens University is happy to offer Scholarships for Asia & Greater China the Business and Health Merit Awards whose application is currently on for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship award is aimed at supporting the education of talented and bright students, to participate in the scholarship, undergraduate students need to display a credit average from high school, and postgraduate students need to display a credit average in a previous degree.
Description of Torrens University
Torrens University is an Australian private university. In a wide variety of academic disciplines, it offers high-quality undergraduate, doctoral, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programmes.
Why choose to study at Torrens University? Students will have access to a wide range of job opportunities at this university and learn the skills they need to carve out successful careers. Students are now being prepared for the world of tomorrow at the university.
Brief Details of Exclusive Torrens University Scholarships for Asia & Greater China Business and Health Merit Awards 2022-2023
- Institution: Torrens University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Australia
Application Deadline: Complete applications must be submitted by May 30, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Asia & Greater China.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Business & Health.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To retain their scholarship, undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period.
- Scholarships are provided based on new international students’ passports.
- Aspiring students must go through all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants must display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Value of Scholarship
Torrens University Australia will cover 20 percent of total course tuition for successful candidates who will come to Australia.
- How to Apply: To take part in this educational discount, candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
Applicants must first take admission to the program of their choice before they can apply for the educational discount!