The University of Bedfordshire has announced an amazing educational opportunity for outstanding and motivated students who wish to study in the UK. The International Academic Merit Grants is now available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The funding scheme is available to talented and high performing students who will enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the University.
Description of the University of Bedfordshire
The University of Bedfordshire is a public research university that was founded in 1882. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD levels in a wide range of fields for students.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Bedfordshire? The university provides a wonderful environment for learning and the intellectual growth of aspirants. Candidates have the best chance of obtaining additional funding sources here. It’s teaching, student services and internationally recognized courses are all of the highest quality.
Brief Details of the University of Bedfordshire International Academic Merit Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Bedfordshire
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Numbers of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the year 2022-2023.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students are eligible
- Applicants must have 55%+ average marks in high school
- Before taking admission, applicants are required to check out the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students who belong to any non-English speaking country are required to submit official exam results displaying their English proficiency.
Value of Scholarship
The university will provide the following:
- £2,400 for 60%+ average marks in high school (or comparable)
- £1,400 for 55%+ average marks in high school (or comparable)
- How to Apply: If you want to take part in the programme, You must have to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. Outstanding applicants will be automatically considered for this academic merit awards.
- Supporting Documents: Students are advised to submit the following documents at the time of admission: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.