Intending to provide financial assistance for high achieving and talented students, Langara College is now accepting applications for the International Entrance Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational grant is available to be undertaken in the Undergraduate degree coursework at the Langara College by international students will be covered under the award amount from this grant. Students must have achieved an IELTS score of 7.0 and 76% from their previous institution to be eligible to receive this award.
About Langara College
Langara College is a public degree-granting college in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, which serves approximately 22,000 students annually through its university, career, and continuing studies programs.
Why choose to study at Langara College? Langara College provides students with the academic and experiential foundation to chart their course to further education, professional and personal development, and career success.
Brief Details of the International Entrance Awards at Langara College 2022-2023
- Institution: Langara College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be taken at: Canada
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the Spring 2023 Semester is May 31, 2022, at 4:00 pm.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be approved for admission to Langara as an international student.
- The applicants must have met all admission requirements and received an offer of admission and have,e a B+ average, equivalent to a GPA of 3.33 or 76% from their previous institution (high school or post-secondary).
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0
Value of Scholarship
The students successful selected by Langara College will be provided an award to support their undergraduate studies in Canada.
- How to Apply: Admission applications to Langara College must be made on its application portal. Students interested to participate to win the award can scroll down on this page and fill out the available scholarship form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of your Offer of Admission letter
- Copy of IELTS score, if applicable
- Copies of transcripts from previous institutions showing a minimum average of B+ (or equivalent)
- Two references
- Personal statement