Curtin University is pleased to offer high achieving students amazing Scholarship Grants that will help them finance their education. The Cleanup Expert Scholarships for USA Students is now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme is open to talented USA students who want to commence study in the undergraduate, postgraduate, higher degree by research at Curtin University.
Description of Curtin University
Curtin University, formerly known as the Curtin University of Technology is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. Curtin was ranked 174th globally and 10th nationwide by U.S. News & World Report Best Global Universities Rankings in 2020. It offers diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international students.
Why Study at Curtin University? At Curtin University Student enjoy top notch facilities, high potential staff, innovative teaching methods, and strong links with industry practitioners.CU is a leader in research and education and is a universally recognized institute. Curtin University is globally recognized for its strong connections with industry, high-impact research, and wide range of innovative courses.
Brief Details of the Curtin University Cleanup Expert Scholarships for USA Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Higher degree by Research.
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: Australia.
Application Deadline: Students must complete their admission application process by August 5, 202
Value of Scholarship
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- 1st Place: $3,500
- 2nd Place: $2,000 award.
- Eligible Countries: USA Students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Higher Degree by Research, Post-doctoral degree in Centre for Aboriginal Studies, Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Science courses, Engineering courses, Western Australian School of Mines (WASM).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be U.S. citizens or International students
- High school seniors who have been accepted to an accredited U.S. college or Students currently enrolled at an accredited U.S. college
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: All international students can demonstrate their English skills through recognized tests and qualifications, including the IELTS or TOEFL, and through qualifications in English.
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, all applicants must have to enroll in the degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, students must submit the Cleanup Expert Scholarship at Curtin University.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vitae (CV/Resume),
- Certificates and official transcripts,
- Passport copy.