Acquiring a degree is one of the most prestigious asset one can acquire therefore, for supporting brilliant students Teesside University is pleased to offer International Development Scholarship Grants for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students applying from any EU member country for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at Teesside University are specially offered this scholarship application. The scholarship is valued at £3,000 for the overall study.
Description of the Teesside University
Located in North Yorkshire in North East England, Teesside University is a public university ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.1 stars fostering creativity and innovation. It is deeply committed to sustainability and the protection of our environment.
Why study at Teesside University? Teesside is a high-performing global university anchored in the Tees Valley, inspiring confidence in the community and providing learning opportunities for all. It is a leading University with an international reputation for academic excellence that provides an outstanding student and learning experience underpinned by research, enterprise, and the professions.
Brief Details of the Teesside University International Development Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Applications closes on 31st July 2022
- Eligible Countries: Students from Nepal, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Morocco, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Hong Kong, Kazakhstan, Russia, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, or Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programmes offered at Teesside University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time sponsored or self-funding students, paying international fees.
- The applicants must have a Foundation Degree or a Higher National Diploma or a good honors degree (at least a 2.2) in a subject related to the field of study.
- Language Requirement: The recognized English language proficiency level is IELTS 6.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test.
Value of Scholarship
The selected candidates will be provided a sum of £3,000, £1,000, given per year, towards any applied Undergraduate or Postgraduate programme at the Teesside University.
- How to Apply: Students must submit their applications through the UCAS portal or through the university’s application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, letters of recommendation, personal statements.
The selected students will be place on scholarship upon commencement of their studies, there is no need for separate application for the award.