Pursue your studies in Iran. Good news! Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarship (SUMS) 2021 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate studies. This scholarship provides the Students all the expenses including registration fee, furnished accommodation, and Persian language courses.
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) will grant different scholarships to the candidates showing outstanding educational skills in order to assist them afford chase their education, all candidates applying to one of the undergraduate programs itemized below at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) are invited to apply for these scholarships.
You have graduated from high school and wish to become an expert? Then, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is the true place to start your academic experience especially in medical fields. The University gives generous scholarship options to students from every socioeconomic background.
Institution(s): Shiraz University
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Study in: Iran
- Dental Medicine
All Other Undergraduate Programs are here
Benefits Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships
Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships provides the recipients below benefits:
- Type C Scholarship funds all your expenses (as well as registration fee, furnished accommodation, Persian language courses) excluding the tuition fee and English language courses (if deemed necessary).
- Type B Scholarship is a partial or full tuition-waiver scholarship, which funds fees of registration, furnished housing, Persian language courses, and discount on the tuition fee ranging from 1% to 100%.
Eligibility Criteria for Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English and Persian. The first two years of the studies is the English Language. From the second year onward (depending on the program) the language will change to the Persian Language..
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- The candidate must not be a national of Iran.
- The applicant may not possess dual citizenship, where the first or second citizenship is from Iran.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- The award is renewed on an annual basis conditional on the academic progress of the student.
How to Apply for Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to win Shiraz University of Medical Science Scholarships:
- Create an account click” apply now ”.
- The following is a form including some fields which should be completed. Please be aware that filling in the fields showed with asterisks is mandatory. Upon finishing and submitting this form, you will get an e-mail with a Verification Link in it. You should go to your e-mail and click on the link, in order to activate your account. Else, you will not be able to log into your application account and finishing the application process.
- Requirements for application:
- Hold a secondary school diploma or the equivalent certificate
- Transcript of the Records (Marksheets) of the secondary and higher secondary school.
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Cover Letter.
- Color scans of the key page of the passport in high quality in any graphics file formats (PDF, JPEG, PNG)
- Passport-size photo.
- Language Requirements: Proof of English Proficiency on the TOEFL or IELTS tests. The least score for TOEFL PBT, TOEFL iBT and IELTS is 525, 69 and 5.5 in that order.
1) Note: applicants should submit a certified copy of their School Leaving Certificate from a recognized high school/senior secondary school and certificate listing the entire subjects they have taken and the grades they have attained. Be aware that the school reports should comprise all graded results gotten during your studies.
2) The cover letter affixed to the application form, ought to define which type of scholarship they are aiming for elucidating why they believe themselves to be qualified for this scholarship. The minute applications are gotten by Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), they will be looked over by the Scholarship Committee. As the selection procedure is concluded, applicants will be informed of the results through e-mail.
To inquire further about Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Scholarships, please visit Official Webiste.