Good news! University of Waterloo Scholarships is currently open. University of Waterloo Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. studies. University of Waterloo Scholarshipsis offering up to up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
The University of Waterloo is presenting the David Johnston–Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to the highly successful candidates in support of Canadian and international students. This is a full-time program open to students from around the world who want to study in any Waterloo Faculty undergraduate and graduate degree program. University of Waterloo, as a public research university in Canada, is continuously listed as the most creative university in Canada and the most popular for its cooperative education programs. It provides six faculties and ten faculty-based colleges administering educational programs.
Why at the University of Waterloo? It’s an excellent chance for learners to work at this university. Here, through management coaching, organizational development courses, and secondments, applicants can appreciate important chances to develop their profession.
Deadline: March 15 / July 15 / November 15 (annually)
Institution(s): University of Waterloo
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Study in: Canada
The scholarships are accessible to study the undergraduate and graduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
It depends on the selected program.
Several awards are provided annually to full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any Faculty who participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer co-op work placement, a volunteer assignment, or a study term associated to academic requirements. Awards are valued at up to $2,500 – $10,000 each, and will be given on the basis of academic achievement, as well as the type and duration of the experience. Students with interested, in worthy academic standing (normally a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; usually a minimum 75% average at the graduate level), who are planning to partake in a global experience in Israel are qualified to apply. Award selection will take place once per term. Applicants should apply the moment they are able to confirm the details of their envisioned experience by one of the following deadlines: July 15, November 15, or March 15. TheseScholarship awards were created through the generous backing of the Joseph and Wolf Lebovic Foundation in honor of former Waterloo President David Johnston, as a lasting tribute to his service of 11-year to this university and in acknowledgment of his passion for international opportunities for students.
Benefits of University of Waterloo Scholarships
University of Waterloo Scholarships provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarships will be awarded worth up to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
Eligibility for University of Waterloo Scholarships
To be eligible for University of Waterloo Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries:All World Countries
- Applicants who have the worthy academic standing (usually a minimum 70% average at the undergraduate level; normally a minimum 75% average at the graduate level) are entitled to apply for these scholarships.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate and graduate students in any faculty who wish to participate in an international experience in Israel, including a minimally-paid or volunteer international co-op work assignment, a volunteer placement, an academic exchange or a study term associated to academic requirements.
How to Apply for University of Waterloo Scholarships
Please follow below steps to avail this scholarship:
- Candidates need to take admission at the university in undergraduate and graduate degree program. After getting admission, applicants can access the application on their forms pages.
- Applicants need to attach a personal statement which will refer to the application form. Every candidate must deliver evidence of their English language ability to fulfill the minimum requirements for admission.
To know more about University of Waterloo Scholarships, please visit Official Website.