Scholarships are great tools in enabling students to fund their education therefore, the Regents of the University of Michigan is delighted to announce its LSA International Student Scholarships which is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
All International Student Scholarships are renewable for four years of undergraduate study. The eligible and lucky scholarship winners will get an award amount of up to 10,000 USD.
Description of the University of Michigan
The University of Michigan held its first classes in Ann Arbor with a handful of students, featuring a curriculum rooted in literature, science, and the arts a revolutionary approach that viewed the world through many lenses instead of just one. LSA is dedicated to bringing about the systemic change needed to achieve true equity, inclusion, and belonging on campus and beyond.
Why study at Regents of the University of Michigan? The college prepared and began working on a long-term strategic plan for encouraging diversity, equity, and inclusion for all members of our academic community in support of our commitment to a campus climate where all students, professors, and staff feel welcomed and respected. This is an annual opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate exceptional staff contributions to the success of the College.
Brief Details of the Regents of the University of Michigan LSA International Student Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Michigan
- Department: College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United States of America
- Application Deadline: Closing date for applying is April 30, 2022
- Eligible Countries: International Students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate admitted to a degree program in the College of LSA. Students will be considered even if they haven’t enrolled yet.
- Must NOT be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Must be enrolled (or intend to enroll) full-time (12 credit hours or more) each term.
- Aspirants must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: A student whose first language is not English and who attended a high school where English was not the language of instruction is considered to have met the requirement.
Value/Tenure of Scholarship
The Regents of the University of Michigan will provide an award amounts up to 10,000 USD. All International Student Scholarships are renewable for four years of undergraduate study, provided students maintain eligibility by completing their requirements each academic year.
- How to Apply: If you wish to be enlisted in this educational programme, you are required to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. The application process has four steps.
- Step one: Verify your Friend Account in Wolverine Access. Instructions to do this are below under the question: How do I verify a Friend Account? If you have forgotten your Friend Account password, you can reset it here. If you do not have a Friend Account, you can create one here.
- Step two: Once your Friend Account is verified, click the button below and log in to the LSA Scholarships application portal by using your Friend Account ID and password. If you do not verify your account, you will not be able to log in.
- Step three: Complete our general application. When asked which scholarship program you are applying to click the box for the “International Student Scholarship.”
- Step four: Once the general application has been submitted, you will then be directed to complete the application for the International Student Scholarship program. Submit this application for full consideration.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit Curriculum Vitae, copy of passport, certificate of high school.