Are you looking for an International opportunity to get a professional training abroad? If yes then apply for the International Scholarships offered at International Maritime College Oman for the academic year 2022-2023.
This wonderful scholarship opportunity is exclusively for international students from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, Indonesia, and Nigeria. A total of 4 scholarships will be awarded to students that have applied for a degree programme in Nautical Studies, Marine Engineering, Process Engineering, or Logistics and Transport Management at IMCO. The tuition fees will be covered with the scholarship award.
Description of the International Maritime College Oman
The International Maritime College Oman (IMCO) is a unique college in Oman, the GCC countries, and beyond. IMCO was founded on 24 April 2005. The college is committed to teaching excellence, continuous improvement, and promoting lifelong learning.
Why choose to study at the International Maritime College Oman? Programmes offered and taught at IMCO are based on three main pillars precisely theoretical study, simulations, and apprenticeship which makes the education experience at IMCO unique and more focused on preparing the graduates for real-life jobs.
Brief Details of the International Maritime College Oman International Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: International Maritime College Oman (IMCO)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: A Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Four
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: Oman
- Application Deadline: Application is currently going on
- Eligible Countries: Students from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, Indonesia, and Nigeria are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a degree study in the field of Nautical Studies, Marine Engineering, Process Engineering, or Logistics and Transport Management at IMCO.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have studied English, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The applicants must have a General Education Diploma (Grade 12 Certificate) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit to be fluent in English or Arabic.
Value of Scholarship
The Successful Students will be granted tuition fee awards for their applied programme at the Institute in Oman.
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete the application form for admission and follow the application procedure All eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide attested certificates, a passport copy, and a personal photo by post to IMCO Admission and Registration Department.
Official Link for admission, please use the apply now button provided below to proceed further with the application.