The National University of Ireland Galway is now accepting applications from talented and outstanding South East Asian Students who wish to earn a further their degree in Ireland. Applications are accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Educational program is intended for talented and motivated students to help in their study and shape their future, who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate study at NUI Galway.
Description of National University of Ireland Galway
The National University of Ireland Galway, is one of Ireland’s oldest and most beautiful universities, located in the delightful city of Galway. The university offers unique courses in stem cell research, biomedical science, regenerative medicine, human rights, and theatre studies, to name a few.
Why study at the National University of Ireland Galway? This university is well-known around the world for its teaching and research capabilities. Students can get an outstanding education at the university through a variety of undergraduate and graduate programmes and courses.
Brief Details of the National University of Ireland Galway South East Asian International Scholarship Grants
- Institution: National University of Ireland (NUI)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Numbers of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Ireland
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2022
- Qualified Countries: Students from South East Asia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the following subject areas:
- College of Arts, Social Sciences, and Celtic Studies
- College of Business, Public Policy, & Law
- College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
- College of Science and Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have accepted an offer and paid an acceptance deposit, firm or conditional, for one of our undergraduate or postgraduate taught masters’ programmes for entry to NUI Galway in September 2022.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicants are required to go through the entry requirements of the NUI Galway
- Language Requirement: All applicants, whose first language is not English must present the English language score (IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE)
Value of Scholarship
The National University of Ireland Galway will provide the award amount of €1,000, €2,000, and €4,000 to the scholarship winners.
- The College of Art, Social Sciences, and Celtic Studies is awarding South East Asian students scholarships valued at €1,000 and €2,000 for those commencing study in their college in September 2022.
- The College of Business, Public Policy, & Law is awarding several different Student Scholarships ranging from €1,000 up to 50% tuition fee waivers.
- The College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences is awarding Southeast Asian Postgraduate student scholarships valued at €2,000 each for those commencing study in their college in September 2022.
- The College of Science and Engineering is awarding South East Asian Undergraduate student scholarships valued at €1,000 each for those commencing study in their college in September 2022.
- The College of Science and Engineering is awarding South East Asian Postgraduate student scholarships valued at €2,000 each for those commencing study in their college in September 2022.
- How to Apply: To participate, firstly, students have to be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the university. After that, they must follow the steps to apply for this funding opportunity.
- Undergraduate Students can log in and apply via their personal NUI Galway application portal
- Postgraduate Students can apply using the International Scholarships online application form
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to submit a Personal Scholarship Statement. (500 words maximum) covering the following points:
- Your interest in coming to NUI Galway.
- Why you believe you are a good candidate for this scholarship.
- How will you promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as alumni