Good news! Oxford Pershing Square Masters+MBA Scholarships University of Oxford are currently open. The University of Oxford in the UK summons applications for the Oxford Pershing Square Master’s+MBA Scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Founded in 2014, the Pershing Square Foundation grants up to five complete scholarships to back exceptional students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. The foundation backs outstanding leaders and innovative organizations that tackle social matters and deliver scalable and viable impact. It is dedicated to supporting areas such as economic growth, education, healthcare, justice, and the arts.
Beneficiaries are outstanding persons who can show the potential the commitment to finding scalable and sustainable answers to world-scale social challenges.
You can go for any of the partnering Master’s degrees and join it with our MBA. More details concerning eligibility can be found below. You will also be invited to a spring ‘trek’ to New York City presented by the Pershing Square Foundation, where you can partake in meetings and workshops with leading innovators and change makers.
You will have the opportunity to attend prestigious conferences and events throughout the year, including the Ditchley Conferences and the Skoll World Forum.
Oxford has a distinctive collegiate structure. It has students and academics advantage from belonging to the University and an internationally well-known institution and, to a college or hall, a small, interdisciplinary academic community. There are 39 Oxford colleges, which are monetarily independent and self-governing, but relate to the central University in a type of federal system. There are also six permanent private halls, which are alike to colleges but that they have a tendency to to be smaller, and were founded by specific Christian denominations.
The colleges and the University work together to organize teaching and research, and many staff at Oxford will hold both a college and a University post. Admissions
- The undergraduate admissions process is co-ordinated by the University, but colleges are ultimately responsible for selecting and admitting their undergraduate students.
- The University admits graduate students, but once they have been offered a place by the University, graduate students are also selected by a college.
Facilities and resources
- Colleges provide housing, catering, social spaces, pastoral care and other facilities for their students.
- The University provides centralized student services, including careers and counseling, as well as resources such as libraries, laboratories and museums.
Deadline: Application closesJanuary 8, 2021.
Institution: University of Oxford
Benefits of Oxford Pershing Square Masters+MBA Scholarships University of Oxford
The benefits of Oxford Pershing Square Masters+MBA Scholarships University of Oxford are;
- You will receive funding for both your Master’s degree and MBA program course fees.
- You will also receive stipend towards living expenses for both years of study.
Eligibility for Oxford Pershing Square Masters+MBA Scholarships University of Oxford
Oxford Pershing Square Masters+MBA Scholarships University of Oxford are awarded to individuals with:
- Academic accomplishment proven via degree results, GMAT or GRE score, prior university prizes and awards, and other academic accomplishments
- Leadership potential proven through experience and motivation
- Solid personal character, integrity, and commitment
- Goal to focus on addressing world-scale social encounters in your career, either in an existing organization or via the development of a new enterprise
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Pronounced vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will help you to fulfill your objectives
Steps to Apply for Oxford Pershing Square Masters+MBA Scholarships University of Oxford
So as to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship;
- You have to apply to the 1+1 MBA by the January 2020 closing date.
- After you submit your 1+1 MBA application form you will be requested if you would like to be considered for the Pershing Square Scholarship.
- Submit an essay in your application form of not beyond 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world, and what does this tell us about you as a person?’
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview with the selection panel.
- Each of their partnering Master’s program has its own application form, deadlines, and requirements.
Click here for more details and to apply for Oxford Pershing Square Masters+MBA Scholarships University of Oxford.