NHIS recruitment process. Learn the best way to undergo the NHIS Recruitment 2020/2021, via NHIS Recruitment Portal.
If you are reading this, it means you have heard about the NHIS recruitment program.
In this article, we are going to systematically outline the right way to apply for the 2019 NHIS Recruitment, for interested and qualified applicants.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NHIS recruitment form 2020 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate established under Act 35 of 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost
NHIS is to provide social health insurance in Nigeria where health care services of contributors are paid from the common pool of funds contributed by the participants of the Scheme.
It is a pre-payment plan where participants pay a fixed regular amount. The amount/funds are pooled, allowing the Health Maintenance Organisations(HMOs) to pay for those needing medical attention. It is primarily a risk sharing arrangement which can improve resource mobilisation and equity. It is indeed regarded as the most widely used form of health care financing worldwide.
NHIS also regulate private health Insurance operated by HMOs. HMOs should have a hyperlink to the HMOs list on the site
Health Insurance is social security system that guarantees the provision of needed health services to persons on the payment of token contributions at regular intervals.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NHIS Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Is the NHIS Recruitment Form out?
- When will NHIS Recruitment start?
- I need NHIS Recruitment update, etc.
- NHIS Recruitment Portal.
Requirement for NHIS Recruitment
Before obtaining the NHIS Recruitment 2020, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
The Requirements for obtaining 2020 NHIS Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
Note: These requirements for NHIS recruitment is like a guide that will help you be selected. So kindly follow all requirements, and be sure you are eligible before you register.
The above requirements are the most compulsory and be sure you pay more attention to them.
The Reason why your email is requested is for you to get feedback from partaking in NHIS recruitment.
How to Apply for NHIS Recruitment Form
To be ascertain if NHIS Job Portal has begin massive recruitment intake, keep visiting this page frequently as update about NHIS vacancies will be officially made visible to all readers or visit https://nhis.gov.ng/
Fill out the form and don’t leave any important question blank.
After the NHIS recruitment, a shortlist will be out for those NHIS qualified for the program.
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. The online application is free.
When is the NHIS Recruitment Closing Date?
We currently do not know when the NHIS recruitment closing date is, but as soon as we get a hold of that information, it will be updated here.
If you have any questions, do let me know via the comment section.
NHIS recruitment is free of charge! do not be duped by anyone. kindly disregard any information that requests money from you.