Acquiring a degree is always an investment that is worthwhile. Therefore, Macquarie University is delighted to offer qualified and motivated International students Scholarships to aid them in the career goals. The Macquarie University International Scholarships applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
About Macquarie University International Scholarships 2022-2023
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University North Ryde campus.
Details of Scholarship
- Institution: Macquarie University
- Provider: Vice Chancellor
- Department: Stated Below
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships Available: Not Known
- To be taken at: Australia
Eligibility Requirements for the International Scholarships 2022-2023
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter, and commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
- See the full eligibility criteria on the official website.
- Levels/Fields of Study
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes in priority areas: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education
The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be directed towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with the study.
Applicants must complete an online course application form and an online scholarship application form. A Macquarie University Student Number (which you will receive once your course application has been processed) is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form. The closing date for application is 19 July 2022.
For more details on how to apply and further processes please visit the
If you find this article useful please share to your prospective family and friends using the share button available on this website. All the best!