KAIST College of Business is happily inviting qualified and talented students to take part in the KAIST College Techno International MBA Scholarships which will take place in South Korea. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme seeks to assist international applicants who are going to register in the master’s degree programme at the university.
About KAIST University
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, Korea. The Korean government established it in 1971 as the nation’s first public, research-oriented science and engineering institution. KAIST has 10,504 full-time students and 1,342 faculty researchers. It is ranked #34 in QS Global World Rankings.
What are the advantages of studying at KAIST University? Studying at this university in South Korea will open up a wide range of employment opportunities for you. Graduates from Korean universities are highly sought after by employers all over the world. It was creating an environment that promotes cultural diversity and global citizenship.
Eligibility Requirements for the KAIST College Techno International MBA Scholarships in South Korea 2022-2023
The following are the requirements needed for the KAIST Techno International MBA Scholarships in South Korea 2022-2023:
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programs at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants hold or expect to hold a bachelor’s degree before enrollment at KAIST.
- Must be international students.
Details of the Scholarship
- Institution: The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Department: College of Business
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Number of Scholarships Available: Up to Five
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: South Korea
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology will provide full tuition for 2 years and living stipend of 500,000 KRW/month will be granted to the successful chosen scholars.
- How to apply: The applicants must have to submit their admission applications online application form for the Full-Time MBA and follow instructions.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide the following documents to the University:
- Two recommendation letters
- A certified copy of the official degree
- A set of certified transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to check the University’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English proficiency test (EPT) score:
- TOEFL iBT 83
- IELTS 6.5
- TOEIC 720
- TEPS 599/New TEPS 326
For more information on this educational update please navigate through their
Kindly share this educational opportunity to your friends and family as well. All the best in your application!