With the hope of supporting talented and bright students earn a degree, the University of Victoria is pleased to announce its Entrance Grants for International students who wish to study in Canada and will be enrolling for the academic session 2022-2023.
The educational grants is directed towards students who will be entering a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Victoria.
About the University of Victoria Entrance Grants for International Students 2022-2023
The Entrance Grants is designed to provide financial support to talented and passionate students both Home and International and also strengthening the cultural bond between the Canadians and the International communities.
The University of Victoria, established in 1963, is the oldest university in British Columbia and began as Victoria College in 1903, as an affiliated branch of McGill University. The University of Victoria is a large research university located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
All aspirants to UVic (regardless of country of origin or citizenship status) are required to demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.
To be considered for the Scholarship grants, applicants must be:
- Entering their first year in an undergraduate degree program at UVic and meeting UVic’s academic and English proficiency requirements. See English Language Proficiency requirements.
- A current secondary school student or have graduated within the last two years and have not attended a post-secondary institution.
- Accepted to UVic with an admissions “A” average.
- Admitted to UVic a minimum of 32 International Baccalaureate points.
- An international student studying at UVic on a Canadian study permit (changes to your citizenship status may effect your scholarship eligibility).
- Grade 12 Interim (current student)/ Final (graduated student) transcript deadline: February 28.
- All applicants to UVic (regardless of country of origin or citizenship status) are required to demonstrate competence in the English language prior to admission.
Value of Scholarship
The University of Victoria awards entrance scholarships to academically outstanding international undergraduate students. The exact number of scholarships varies each year, depending on available funding. Scholarships for international undergraduate students range in value from $3,000 to $10,000.
Eligible candidates are automatically referred to Student Awards & Financial Aid by Undergraduate Admissions.
- International students must send in an interim transcript (if a current secondary school student) or a final transcript (if a student has graduated within two years of application and has not attended another post-secondary institution) by February 28 to Undergraduate Admissions to be assessed for an International Scholarship.
- Eligible candidates are automatically referred to Student Awards & Financial Aid by Undergraduate Admissions.
International students must be admitted to the University of Victoria before being considered for an entrance scholarship.
For more information on how to apply and the necessary steps to be taken please Click on the
Thank you for reading! Sharing is Caring.