The Arizona State University is pleased to announce 2023 ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship, that will be given to intelligent International students with good academic performance.
ASU Global Education Planning Scholarships will be providing awards and financial support to merit students who wish to take their undergraduate program in USA.
Award Sponsor(s): Arizona State University (ASU), USA
Name of Institution(s): Arizona State University (ASU), USA
Award Worth: $4,000 to be used on any traveling GEO program
Number of Scholarship: 20
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
International Students ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship Program.
Interested applicants for this scholarship program will be reviewed based on their interest on scholarship program, applicants are also expected to commit to completing a follow-on project in collaboration with the GEO staffs.
The main aim of this program is to help support students financially and help them actualize their dreams.
Interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a first-generation college student;
- Must have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore);
- Candidates must have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application;
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application;
- Must be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency
Applicants who are interested in the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarship, should submit their application online and upload all necessary documents through the online application portal.
The following documents are required for your online application, must be uploaded on your online application portal and must be submitted before the application deadline. all information must be submitted in ENGLISH.
- Cost and Financial Preparation
- Official Transcript
- Passport Identification Page
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Proof of Financial Support
- Statement of Understanding
Application Deadline: September 01, 2023