The Postgraduate Taught Scholarships is pleased to offer awards to merit student who wish to pursue their post graduate degree program in the University of Exeter.
This scholarship program is willing to support outstanding students financially with an award worth of £500,000. This opportunity will be available for more than £4 million for students, starting a program in September.
Award Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Name of Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
Award Worth: over £500,000 worth of scholarships
Number of Scholarship: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Postgraduate Taught Scholarships Program 2023-2024
This institution is providing awards for merit MBA candidates and providing financial support for them. The Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students with a scholarship worth of over £500,000.
Applicants who wish to partake in this opportunity, must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Applicants must already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September.
- Candidstes who are yet to make your Masters programme application then please visit the Postgraduate taught study pages.
- Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree.
- Applicants who have ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
Applicants should please Please make an application for study place to receive an a conditional or an unconditional offer. They are expected to enroll in a full-time study program.
Application Deadline: Not Specified