Illinois Wesleyan is capable of offering merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for foreign scholars in every first-year entering class. Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students. Start your study adventure in USA. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are currently open. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. This scholarship is offered by Illinois Wesleyan University, USA. Foreign students from all over the world are qualified to apply. Only undergraduate programs are available under this scholarship. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are complete tuition scholarships and range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year.
llinois Wesleyan is a private co-educational academic institution with an enrollment of approximately 1,650 and a student/faculty ratio of 11 to 1. The University consists of the College of Liberal Arts, with 17 academic departments; the College of Fine Arts, comprising professional Schools of Art, Music, and Theatre Arts; and the School of Nursing. The University is fully recognized by the North Central Association of Colleges and Universities. IWU is located in Bloomington, Illinois – halfway between Chicago and St. Louis.
Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) is making available:
These are accessible to eligible foreign candidates with exceptional academic accomplishment and test scores on the mandatory entrance exams. These grants range from $16,000 to $30,000 a year and are renewable for up to four years. Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships.
Two full-tuition scholarships are awarded each year to highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements. The President’s scholarship grant is renewable for up to four years of academic study. Applications must be complete by Feb. 15 to be considered.
Need-Based Financial Aid
Provide and submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources. Furthermore to merit scholarships, students may be qualified for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus-employment opportunities.
In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus-employment opportunities. The motive of this award is to provide financial support for incoming first-year students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Deadline: January 1, 2021 / February 15, 2021
Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Study in: USA
- All undergraduate courses offered by university.
- Four years
Benefits of Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are of two types:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: These awards range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and are renewable for up to 4 years.
- President’s Scholarships: These are full-tuition scholarships, which are renewable for up to 4 years of study.
Eligibility for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
To qualify for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- RequiredLanguage: English.
- EligibleCountries: All world countries
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Applicants must be international students with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams.
- President’s Scholarships: Applicants must be greatly eligible foreign students based on their talents, interests and academic accomplishments.
How to Apply for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Students who complete the admissions application are automaticallyconsidered for scholarships; no separate scholarship application is required.
- President’s Scholarships: Scholarship applications must be submitted by 15February2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
- Need-Based Financial Aid: Foreign students must provide and submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources. The ideal deadline to submit the CSS PROFILE is 1st ofJanuary2021 for Fall 2021 entry.
To know more about Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, please visit Official Website