Good news! Humber International Entrance Scholarships is currently open. Humber College Entrance Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for undergraduate and master’s studies. One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September. Above 3,000 foreign students from more than 130 nations around the globe choose Humber College in Toronto, Canada as their education destination. Humber College has a record for being one of Canada’s most broad, comprehensive, and exciting colleges—a leader in post-secondary education that offers something for everyone.
Deadline: Varies according to program
Institution(s): Humber College in Toronto.
Study in: Canada
These grants are available at the period of admission and provided as a discount on tuition fees, based on the sustained academic performance, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest of the applicant. They are shared throughout the three academic semesters every year: Winter (January-April), Summer (May-August) and Fall (September-December).
Humber is dedicated to helping students scale through their programs, especially when it comes to monetary matters. That’s why Humber offers a number of scholarships for international students, ranging from one-off awards of $1,000 to a renewable full tuition fee scholarship. More than 29,000 full-time students, including 3,800 international students from 100+ countries are pursuing bachelor’s degrees, diplomas, and postgraduate certificates in 180 programs on two main campuses in Toronto. Above 23,000 part-time students also select Humber for ESL programs, short-term certificates, online education, and much more.
Benefits of Humber International Entrance Scholarships
Humber is dedicated to helping students scale through their programs, especially when it comes to monetary matters. International Entrance Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- One full tuition scholarship and one $5,000 scholarship are available in January while seven $5,000 scholarships and two $3,000 scholarships will be available in September. Scholarships will be directed toward the successful students’ tuition fees.
- The scholarships can be renewed but the student has to maintain a minimum average of 75% in order to be qualified for renewal.
- Living in residence will undoubtedly be one of the most memorable and rewarding times of your life. It will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and challenge yourself outside the classroom.
- We have comfortable living quarters, great food, great friends and unforgettable experiences.
Eligibility for Humber International Entrance Scholarships
To be eligible for Humber International Entrance Scholarships, applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language:English.
Applicants should meet the Humber’s English Language Requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- BSc scholarships are accessible to students approaching straight from high school/secondary school studies, who are non-transfer students.
- Applications will be deliberated centered on academics, community involvement, referee/reference letters and statement of interest.
- Scholarships will be granted on the first come, first served basis for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before September 15th 2020.
How to Apply for Humber International Entrance Scholarships
Please follow the following steps to avail Humber International Entrance Scholarships:
- You must first apply for admissions before you can apply for the scholarship
- The scholarship application form will be included in your acceptance package.
- You will also need to provide:
- Personal Information.
- Academic Information.
- English Proficiency.
- Applicants must be admitted in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
Apply Now on Official Website of Humber International Entrance Scholarships.
To inquire further about Humber International Entrance Scholarships, please visit Visit Official Website.