Good news! Holland Government Scholarships at TU Delft is presently open. Holland Government is offering foreign scholars scholarships to study at TU Delft for the 2021/2022 academic session. Delft has a status for being a pleasant city; bars and terraces alongside the canals and on the city squares, quirky shops, cheap restaurants and nice cinemas. It is not difficult to get your way around as everything is closely organized. Delft is packed with bustle from spring right right to autumn, as well as music festivals and street theatre.
Do you adore art, culture and nightlife? Museums, theatres and individual artists have been treating the people of Delft to great displays and shows for several years. You will come across all types of art: from sculptures to paintings and from street theatre to video art. If you want time to let all this art and culture sink in? Just solely have a seat at one of the great waterside walkways and relish the café culture.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2021 (23:59 CET)
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
Holland Government Scholarships at TU Delft funding is backed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Share of the award is intended for foreign scholars who are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who desire to school in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU nations and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Eligibility for Holland Government Scholarships at TU Delft
Brilliant who hail from places not within the European Economic Area (EEA) who have been (conditionally) enrolled to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc program with a BSc from a foreign well-known university outside The Netherlands
Number of Awards: 5 to 6 per faculty
Benefits of Holland Government Scholarships at TU Delft
- € 5.000 in the first academic year for Non EEA scholars, as contribution to living costs for a TU Delft MSc program founded on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- A contender can be given numerous Holland Scholarships, centered on merit, to a maximum of 3 (€15.000).
How to Apply for Holland Government Scholarships at TU Delft
EVERY DOCUMENT NECESSARY MUST BE SUBMITTED AT A GO with the MSc Application!
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Conclude your MSc application (see the admission requirements)
Additionally to all the usual documents for a MSc program application submission:
- No additional application form is necessary to be considered for this scholarship.
- Submit two reference letters (in one PDF document), based on required documents
2letters of reference in English, German, French, or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- From either a prior professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your boss.
- Composed on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or establishment.
- Signed by the referee and include your whole name
Is your referee unenthusiastic to give you the letter? Your refereecan email a scanned PDF of the letter to [email protected] His/her e-mail must comprise your whole name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number when registering in Studielink.
If you select this choice, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl notifying us of this decision. This statement should comprise the name and e-mail address of your referee.
3) Upload the English test
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA scholars must add their English test with their application (if required).
EU/EFTA scholars can submit this document in a later phase according to the Admission guidelines.
REMEMBER: EVERY DOCUMENT MANDATORY MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE!
Visit Programme Webpage for Details on Holland Government Scholarships at TU Delft.