Scholarships are great tools that provides students with the opportunity to be educated. Therefore Aston University is now accepting applications from bright and suitable students into its GREAT Scholarships programme for the academic session 2022.
Description of Aston University
Aston University is committed to encouraging students to learn. It is headquartered in Birmingham, which has a lovely setting. It is regarded as the top center for research and education, with 11,000 undergraduate and over 2,000 postgraduate students from more than 120 countries.
Why Study at this University? Aston University is popularly known for its world-class teaching and research, which are packaged in a secure yet vibrant and multicultural environment that appeals to both domestic and international students. Aston students are given dependable placement alternatives and complete support from placement teams.
Eligibility Requirements for the GREAT Scholarships at Aston University 2022
- Eligible Nationalities: The funding opportunity is open for high-achieving Kenya students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM International Commercial Law
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have achieved the equivalent of a UK 2:1 degree qualifications
Details of the GREAT Scholarships
- Institution: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Postgraduate degree
- Number of Scholarships Available: Not Stated
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Nationality: Kenya Students
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
Value of Scholarships
Aston University will provide an amount of £10,000 towards tuition fees to the successful candidates during their study.
- How to apply: The students are directed to log in to the official online portal of the university. No separate application for the scholarship is needed. The students will be considered upon acceptance and will be notified if selected.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Copies of university transcripts of each year of study
- A personal statement
- Please submit a 500-word personal statement
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, an applicant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: You can provide the following certificates of ELTS and TOEFL to provide your English language ability
This is the Official Link for the application
Kindly share this article to every prospective students via their social media platform available, Also subscribe for more useful updates.