Intending to support the education of outstanding and motivated students who wish to study abroad, Queen Mary University of London is happily accepting applications from those talented students into the Full Herchel Smith Scholarships which is accessible for the 2022 academic year.
Description of Queen Mary University of London
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is ranked 110th in Best Global Universities.
Why Study at this University? Queen Mary University London facilitates world-class research through curating unique and distinctive collections, supporting the production and dissemination of scholarly literature, and participating in the provision of the skills and spaces required for independent research.
About the Full Herchel Smith Scholarships
The scholarship opportunity applications will be accepted from both international and domestic students. Still, the scholarship will be awarded to those who have successfully displayed their reasoning based on academic merit. The scholarship award will pay off the full tuition fee of the undertaken program at QMUL.
Details of the Full Herchel Smith Scholarships at Queen Mary University 2022
- Institution: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: Centre for Commercial Law Studies
- Degree Level: Masters degree
- Number of Scholarships Available: Two
- Nationality: Home and Foreign Students are eligible
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world are qualified to apply
- Available Course of Study: MSc in Intellectual Property programme at Queen Mary University of London
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the MSc Intellectual Property
- The applicants must graduate from a UK university, and the scholarship is for fees at the UK rate only (qualification from a UK university).
- The applicants must have applied for your programme by 6th April 2022.
Value of Scholarship
The successful students chosen will by awarded full tuition fee by the university to cover the cost of the applied/appropriate degree programme.
- How to Apply: Applications at the university are accepted through its online application portal. The scholarship application must be made online separately.
- Supporting Documents: The aspiring students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- 1 x reference letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 2:2 or above at undergraduate level in Natural Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Sciences.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 68
- C1/C2 – 185
- Trinity ISE – III
Wish you all the best in your application process, Remember Sharing is Caring!