Accelerate your career by participating in this amazing EU Scholarship Awards provided by the University of St Andrews. The educational opportunity is aimed at providing financial assistance to those high achieving and dedicated students who wish to enroll for the 2022 academic session.
About University of St Andrews
The University of St Andrews was founded in 1413, they offers world-class education through its many postgraduate programs and over 900 undergraduate courses. St Andrews has a diverse range of groups, sports clubs, and recreational activities.
Why Study at this University? At this university, students will have the opportunity to accept fresh perspectives and question their own while studying a wide range of topics. The university provides an intimate and friendly environment for their study abroad adventures.
Eligible Requirements for the EU Scholarship Awards at University of St Andrews 2022
- Eligible Nationalities: Candidates must be a citizen or permanent resident of either; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.
- Available Courses/Field of Study: Scholarship is available to any postgraduate taught master’s course.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the applicants must meet all the following/given requirements:
- The applicants must hold a good honors level undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
Details of the Scholarship
- Institution: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Numbers of Scholarship: There are up to 20 Scholarships to be awarded
- Nationality: EU Students only
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: United Kingdom
Value of Scholarship
The University of St Andrews will provide a scholarship amount of £8,000 to the successful selected applicant for one year of study.
- How to apply: To apply for this scholarship, you must first apply for admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After the successful application for a Postgraduate taught master’s program (e.g., MSc, MLitt), you can use your course login details to access My Application Once you have applied for a Postgraduate taught master’s program (e.g. MSc, MLitt), you can use your course login details to access My Application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Entry Requirements: All aspirants are required to go through the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirements: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to display proof of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
If you find this article useful kindly share to your family and friends using the share button provided on this website.