Good news! Global Scholarship at Lund Universityis currently open. It is an Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarship in Sweden for foreign Scholars at Lund University, Sweden. More than SEK 14 million (€1.6 million/US $2.1 million) granted in Lund University Global Scholarship grants.
Application Deadline: Individuals applying for degree programs in English for Autumn 2021 (August/September) academic year should apply:
- Late October – 15th January 2021 for program beginning in the autumn semester (August/September).
- Scholarship application will take place in early February 2021, after the deadline to apply for studies.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Nations: International (country from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland)
To be taken at (country): Lund University, Sweden
Global Scholarship at Lund University is targeted at top academic scholars who are citizens of nations from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Top academic scholars have a verified record of achieving constantly high grades in prior studies.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Global Scholarship at Lund University Selection Criteria
The selection procedure for scholarships is embarked on in parallel with the program/course selection procedure. Precedence will be given to students with high academic performance and who show a strong dedication and yearning to study at Lund University.
Eligibility for Global Scholarship at Lund University
To be qualified to apply for Global Scholarship at Lund Universityapplicant must fulfill all of the following conditions:
- Applicants must be citizens of a nation from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are expected to pay a tuition fee
- Applicants have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies in the regular application rounds for at least of one semester of study (30 ECTS)
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Benefits of Global Scholarship at Lund University
- Scholarship funding may finance 25%, 50%, 75% or up to 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship percentage granted is contingent on budget accessible to the program/faculty. It does not rely on the students’ academic level of brilliance.
- Beware note that scholarships are toward tuition fees only and that living costs are not covered. Scholarship beneficiaries must still be capable to finance their costs of living, as per the prerequisite of the Swedish Migration Board.
Scholarship Duration: Scholarship will last for the duration of study
How to Apply for Global Scholarship at Lund University
To apply for Global Scholarship at Lund University, candidate must first apply for the program(s) or free-standing course(s) you wish to study at Lund University using the online, national application website, www.universityadmissions.se, during the application period. Once applicants have made a completeapplication to a program of studies or free-standing courses of at least 30 ECTS credits and paid the application fee, you will be able to apply for the scholarship.
As part of this online application, applicants need to upload their scholarship ‘letter of motivation’ (maximum 600 words) to the scholarship application portal. Beware that the scholarship “motivation letter” is different from any statement of purpose applicant may be required to submit as part of their program application documents. Applicants’ scholarship personal “motivation letter” should detail their academic performance and reasons for applying to Lund University that make them an suitable beneficiary for a Lund University Global Scholarship.
Candidates can only apply for one Lund University Global Scholarship per program or free-standing course. Though, it is still possible for applicant to apply to other scholarships, such as (for example) the Swedish Institute scholarships. Global Scholarship at Lund University is currently open. It is an Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarship in Sweden for foreign Scholars at Lund University, Sweden. More than SEK 14 million (€1.6 million/US $2.1 million) granted in Lund University Global Scholarship grants. Global Scholarship at Lund University is targeted at top academic scholars who are citizens of nations from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland).
Visit Scholarship webpage for Details on Global Scholarship at Lund University.