Interested and qualified students are highly welcome to apply for the Fully Funded Borno State Scholarship Awards. The educational programme is open to students who wish to commence study in an undergraduate degree program.
Description of the Fully Funded Borno State Scholarship Awards, 2021/2022
TheFully Funded Borno State Scholarship Awards Board was until January 1989 a Division within the Ministry of Education, by January 1989 the Board was upgraded and given autonomous status, the board was established by Edict No. 3 of 1989 which became effective as an autonomous body on the 13th day of April 1989.
They saddled the Board with the responsibility of conducting interviews for students for scholarship awards and disbursement of allowances to all eligible candidates of Borno State indigenes who gained admission into an institution of higher learning in the country and overseas as foreign sponsorship or stipends.
Requirements for Scholarship
To be considered for this awards, applicants must:
- Applicants must be a Borno State Indigene
- Then must be an undergraduate in any recognised public institution in Nigeria, be it College of Education, polytechnic or University.
- Also must be a Borno State resident who is currently admitted to any recognized tertiary institution abroad.
Guidelines for Applying
- Log on to https://bssb.scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
- Create an account using a valid email address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email. Click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- Log in again with your email address and password. After login, you will be granted access to the application form.
- The applications are in stages. Complete every stage by providing the information required. Click save and next to complete the preceding stage.
- In the first stage, you will be required to upload a passport photograph and save it, ensure to fill all the required fields, save and click on next you will also be required to provide your academic details.
- Second, you will be required to provide details of academic institutions attended and qualifications got, save and click Next.
- Third, provide your SSCE result details, save and click Next.
- Next, you will be redirected to the document upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and SSCE results.
- Review your application and click submit when completed. You can then download a copy of your application for record-keeping purposes.
Candidates are required to provide precise information as your application will go through a review process.
- You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (SSCE Results, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the board.
Please share this article to your loved ones using the various social media platforms