Hurray! The Polytechnic Institute of Paris is looking for high achieving and talented students who deserves a Full Scholarship Award at the Institute in France. The educational program is open for all students who wish to commence a bachelor’s degree program for the 2022 session.
Description of the Polytechnic Institute of Paris
The Polytechnic Institute of Paris is a research university system in France that is currently accepting applications for the academic year 2021–2022. The QS World University Rankings rank it as 61st in the world. This Studentship is open to both French and foreign students who will commence studies the following academic year.
About the Full Scholarship Awards at Polytechnic Institute of Paris 2021/2022
Polytechnic Institute of Paris is proud to announce the need-based awards for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is open to domestic and international students in France.
International, as well as French students, can apply to take the benefits of this application. Also, the candidates must be bachelor students at Polytechnic Institute of Paris in any discipline to be eligible. Winners will receive the award as a tuition fee waiver.
Likewise, the Polytechnic Institute of Paris is a research university system in France that ranks 61st worldwide by the QS World University Rankings 2021 and 93rd worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020. Its aims are to drive innovative innovation while cultivating students’ inventiveness.
To be considered for scholarship this applicants must meet these criteria:
- Acceptable Nationalities: French citizens and students from the remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply. Also, Bachelor degree programs available at Polytechnic Institute of Paris are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have applied and been accepted in a bachelor’s program with tuition of more than €1,400 at Polytechnic Institute of Paris.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must have received schooling until high school and provide academic records of the last 3 years.
- Supporting Documents: Aspiring students must present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- The official photo
- Transcript and degrees
- Personal statement
- Reference letter
- Language Requirements: The students must provide the following English language tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
How to apply: The applicants must take support from the online application platform to apply to the institute. Students that have successfully applied and been admitted will be considered.
Please share this article using the share button below, also subscribe for more amazing opportunities and updates on educational or career opportunities.