Calgary University in USA is in happily accepting applications from high performing and deserving students to take part in its Approved International Scholarship Grants which is for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The partial funding is available to all International students.
Description of the Calgary University
Calgary University was founded in the 1932, It is a Christian university that provides several associates and bachelor’s degrees, including an adult degree completion program. It has become a nationally recognized leader in decreasing the cost of high-quality education.
About the Approved International Scholarship Grants at Calgary University USA 2021/2022
They welcome international students to apply for the Approved International Scholarship Grants at Calgary University USA 2021/2022. The scholarship covers undergraduate and graduate programs at Calvary University in all courses.
The Scholarship Grants available at the Calgary University is open to students who wish to enroll in any course area offered by the University. Students can enroll in any undergraduate or graduate degree coursework.
- Acceptable Countries: Students from different part of the world are eligible to apply
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for scholarships, new and transfer students must first apply and be accepted for admission. All scholarships require that a student be degree-seeking and enrolled full time (at least 12 hours for undergraduate students).
Students must reapply for all scholarships each academic year in order to be considered for re-award (unless otherwise stated). Paperwork for scholarships requiring verification or additional information must be submitted and approved prior to class registration for scholarships or discounts to apply to the student’s bill.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay, higher secondary grade card, an official transcript of all school you have attended and official academic grades.
- Language Requirements: The applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, learning, and speaking.
- Entry Requirements: To apply, students must go through the portal and complete in the application form. Students must submit the following Reference Forms:
- Pastoral Reference Form
- Personal Reference Form
Application Deadline: The deadline for applying is December 1, 2021
Sharing is Caring!