Hurray! Charlotte Area Liaison Group is happily accepting applications from outstanding and talented students into their CALG Scholarship programme. The Exclusive Grants application is open to all United State students for the academic session 2021/2022.
About the Exclusive Grants at Charlotte Area Liaison Group, 2021/2022
The Charlotte Area Liaison Group (CALG) is committed to fighting discrimination in all of its forms. It’s the core mission of our members. The scholarship is available for CALG individual and corporate members who are pursuing a college degree or working toward a Human Resources related certification. Two scholarship awards will be granted to the worthy aspiring students.
Available Subjects and Degree Level
The Scholarship programme is available to be undertaken in an Undergraduate degree program under the Business fields.
- Location of Study: To be taken at the United States of America
- Value of Grants: Each deserving students will be awarded the sum of $1,000
- Eligible Nationalities: Students from the United States are qualified to apply.
Requirements for Scholarship
Before applying for this CALG Scholarship, all candidates must ensure that they are qualified person based on the criteria:
- GPA must be cumulative 3.0 or greater
- Also, the GPA must be derived from a major in business with relevant coursework in Human Resources
- Recipients must be enrolled full time in an accredited four (4) year undergraduate institution of higher learning
CALG individual and corporate members pursuing a college degree or working toward a Human Resource related certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, CAAP, etc.) are eligible to apply. CALG board members are not eligible.
Application for the Procedure Exclusive Grants at Charlotte Area Liaison Group, 2021/2022
Please submit all the materials:
- A typed essay on “Why you want to be a Human Resources Professional and what this Scholarship will mean to you” (500 to 600 words)
- A letter of recommendation from an instructor
- A letter of recommendation from an advisor or department head
- A copy of your transcript or last semester’s grades
I believe you find this article beneficial please share to your loved ones through the various social media platforms