Intending to provide quality education for outstanding and motivated students from all over the world, the Italian Government is happy to announce its Approved Italian Government Scholarship Awards which applications are open for the year 2021/2022.
Overview of the Approved Italian Government Scholarship Awards for 2021/2022
The main objective of this Approved Italian Government Scholarships Awards is to reduce expense of education for most overseas students. A brief look at the table of contents below will show important details about the scholarship that is instilled in this work.
Eligible Requirements for the Approved Italian Government Scholarship Awards
- Academic Qualifications; Applications must only be submitted by foreign students not living in Italy and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE)* holding an appropriate academic qualification required to register to the Italian University/Institute.
- Age Requirements:
- Applicants for Master’s Degree/Higher Education in Arts, Music, and Dance (AFAM) Programmes/ Italian Language and Culture Courses should not be over 28 years old by the deadline of this call, with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for PhD Programmes should not be over 30 years old by the deadline of this call, with the sole exception of renewals.
- Applicants for Research Projects under academic supervision should not be over 40 years old by the deadline of this call.
- Language Requirements:
- Applicants must provide a certificate of their proficiency in the Italian language. The minimum level required is B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- Proof of proficiency in Italian is not required for courses entirely taught in English.
- Here, applicants must provide a language certificate of their proficiency in the English Language. The minimum level required is B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- For Italian language and culture courses, applicants must provide a certificate of their proficiency in the Italian language. The minimum level required is A2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):
These are the following benefits of this scholarship awards::
- Recipient will receive a 900 Euros monthly allowance quarterly, which will be paid on their Italian bank account.
- The first installment of the grant can be received only after the completion of University enrollment and the submission of all the documents requested according to the administrative procedures.
- The last installment of the grant will be paid only upon verification of satisfactory academic progress.
- The award will cover courses attended in Italy only.
Application Deadline: The closing date for application is not stated, applicants are encouraged to apply quickly
How to Apply
Applicants must complete and submit the online application form available after successful registration.
If you find this article useful please send it across to your family and friends via the several social media platforms. Use the share button on this website and also you can subscribe for more updates.