Good news! Edith Cowan University Scholarship is currently open. Edith Cowan University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. It is provided for masters and PhD studies. This scholarship offers an allowance of $28,420 per year, a relocation allowance and Overseas Students Health Cover.
These scholarships are proposed to aid outstanding research promise postgraduate learners to undertake a greater degree via ECU studies. Centered on academic merit and study results, the scholarship is given.
ECU research magnifies understanding and raises the quality of life across the world for Australians and individuals. Our study main concerns are concentrated on unraveling issues in the actual world across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
Deadline: October 18, 2020
Institution(s): Edith Cowan University
Level of Study: Masters, PhD
Study in: Australia
- Performing Arts
- Arts by Research
- Business by Research
- Computing & Security by Research
- Criminal Justice by Research
- Education by Research
- Engineering Science
- Laws (Research)
- Medical and Health Science by Research
- Midwifery (Research)
- Nursing (Research)
- Science (Biological Sciences)
- Science (Chemistry)
- Science (Computer Science)
- Science (Environmental Management)
- Science (Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Science (Mathematics and Planning)
- Science by Research New in 2020
- Social Science
Doctor of Philosophy Thesis/ Integrated
- Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies
- Architecture and Building
- Creative Arts
- Management and Commerce
- Engineering and Related Technologies
- Information Technology
- Natural and Physical Sciences
- Society and Culture
The length of the scholarship will differ conditional on the length of the course, up to two years for a Master by research and up to 3 years for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
Benefits of Edith Cowan University Scholarship
ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship at Edith Cowan University provides a stipend of $28,420 per annum to be paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer. Further benefits comprise a relocation stipend (where applicable) and Overseas Students Health Cover (where applicable).
Eligibility for Edith Cowan University Scholarship
To be eligible for Edith Cowan University Scholarship, applicant must meet the requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries:All World Countries
- Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by research course and enrolled as a full-time student.
- Should not be getting income from an additional source to back general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is more than 75% of the RTP stipend rate;
- Should not be getting an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees;
- Should not have a research doctorate degree or equivalent if they are looking for a research scholarship to embark on a research doctorate and have not finished a Master by Research or equivalent when you are looking for a research scholarship to undertake a Master by Research
- Should not have a research doctorate or equivalent, or have a Master by Research or equivalent when they are looking for a research scholarship to undertake a Master by Research;
- May not simultaneously be getting an ECU school-funded scholarship or other major scholarship, but could get a stipend supplement.
- Should be a national of any nation other than Australia or New Zealand at beginning of the Higher Degree by Research (HDR);
- Must fulfill international student visa requests.
- Should not have had an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or an Australia Award scholarship in two years previous to beginning the HDRS;
- Should not be getting a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution.
- Should fulfill all University admission requests, as well as English proficiency, and be made an unconditional offer of a place in a higher degree by research (either a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master by Research) before a grant can be considered/presented.
How to Apply for Edith Cowan University Scholarship
Please follow the instructions below to get Edith Cowan University Scholarship:
- Choose you program from here.
- Create your account from here, login to your account, click on start a course application, fill in the application and submit it.
- All applicants are recommended to include the following supporting documents:
- All important academic transcripts, award certificates, and professional skill.
- Evidence of Academic English Competence.
- You may need these Documents:
- Copy of passport.
- Resume / CV.
- Recommendation letter
- Personal statement
- Login to your account, click on start a scholarship application, fill in the application and submit it.
To know more about Edith Cowan University Scholarship, please visit Official Website.