Good news! Dulverton Scholarships at University of Oxford is currently open. The University of Oxford summonses applications for the Dulverton Scholarships open to candidates for the 2021/2022 academic session who are ordinarily resident in any of the following nations and who are applying to any full-time masters or DPhil course at Oxford.
For Dulverton Scholarships at University of Oxford, Preference will be given to those applying for a master’s degree before DPhil applicants are considered. Preference will be given to applicants who have not already studied in the UK or the USA. Candidates should intend to go back to their nation of ordinary residence on conclusion of their studies.
Dulverton Scholarships at University of Oxford are funded through the support of the Dulverton Trust. The Dulverton Trust targets to fund projects and people who can make a change in the world, with exact focus on social matters, the natural world and heritage. The Dulverton graduate scholarships at Oxford form portion of that vision, empowering exceptional scholars to embark on world-leading education at Oxford University, with the intention of using the experience and knowledge they got to provide leadership in their home region after their studies.
The Dulverton Trust is an independent grant-making charity. We support UK charities tackling a range of social issues, protecting the natural world, and preserving heritage crafts. The Dulverton Trust is an independent grant-making charity. It was established by Deed in 1949 by Sir Gilbert Alan Hamilton Wills, the 1st Lord Dulverton to provide funds for such charitable institutions or purposes as the Trustees might from time to time determine.
The emphasis has progressed over the years and is reviewed periodically, but the Trustees continue to provide assistance for a wide range of charities functioning mainly in England, Scotland or Wales. See further details of what we fund here. As a family foundation, the Trustees include members of the Founder’s family as well as a number of other distinguished individuals with wide experience of the areas and activities supported by the Trust. Since its foundation, the Dulverton Trust has made grants totalling over £95 million, which have provided much-needed support to thousands of charities.
Application Deadline: apply for your course by theappropriate January deadline. Selection is expected to take place by the end of May 2021.
Benefits of Dulverton Scholarships at University of Oxford
- Dulverton Scholarships at University of Oxford covers course dues and a grant for living and accommodation costs.
- Grants are made for the complete period of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Eligibility for Dulverton Scholarships at University of Oxford
- European nations: Armenia, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Serbia, Slovakia and Ukraine.
- Sub-Saharan African countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cabo Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Somalia, Swaziland, Sierra Leone, Togo, Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Qualified applicants who are normally resident in South Africa may also be considered.
How to Apply for Dulverton Scholarships at University of Oxford
- The Dulverton Scholarships at University of Oxford is one that you will be considered for automatically if you fulfil the eligibility criteria and apply for your course by the relevant January deadline.
- You will be automatically deliberated for the scholarship as part of the standard admissions process, or communicated straight by the University and invited to apply.
- Check the Standard scholarship selection terms for further details about the application and selection process.
Click here for more details and to apply for Dulverton Scholarships at University of Oxford.