Good news! Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships at Said Business School is currently open. Said Business School at Oxford University in the UK invites applications for the Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships in the 2021/22 session.
Intesa Sanpaolo is one of Italy’s leading banks, with a proud record of corporate philanthropy across a range of global priorities, including educational program aimed at driving social change.
Novel in 2019, Intesa Sanpaolo in partnership with Oxford University’s Graduate Scholarship Matched Fund and Green Templeton College, provides a complete scholarship every year to an outstanding female MBA candidate.
In Oxford Saïd, by bringing young and experienced leaders there, whether as undergraduates or MBAs, or as CEOs or Nobel laureates, we are at the centre of the most important issues of the day. We develop people who can analyze complex problems, devise pragmatic solutions and implement them as part of a team. Our alumni are some of the most desirable employees and leaders of the world’s foremost organizations.
You may be taught by faculty from other departments or perhaps even study across departments, such as through our Oxford 1+1 MBA program. The world and business are too immense and too multifaceted to be understood without appreciating the thoughts and proficiency of others.
Deadline: Applications are due by January 08, 2021.
If Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships at Said Business School is not awarded to a candidate who applies by this date, candidates applying to the final MBA application deadline of 9th of April 2021 may also be considered, though early application is advisable.
Institution: Said Business Schoo at Oxford University
Benefits of Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships at Said Business School
- Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships at Said Business School covers the full MBA course fees and provides a living expenses stipend of at least £15,285.
- Scholars with children may be eligible for an additional, needs-based allowance to help with the cost of childcare.
- Applicants for the scholarship will be picked first on the basis of academic merit and alignment with the academic activities of the college (orientated around the advancement of human welfare) before eligibility for the childcare allowance is considered.
- Every Oxford – Intesa Sanpaolo MBA intellectuals will be affiliated with Green Templeton College in order to take up the scholarship.
Eligibility for Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships at Said Business School
- Open to female candidates.
- Granted on the grounds of academic excellence proven through degree results, GMAT or GRE score prior university prizes and awards, and other academic accomplishments.
- Selection for this award will be carried out by Green Templeton College, in collaboration with Saïd Business School.
How to Apply for Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships at Said Business School
- No additional application is required, we will use the details you supply in your MBA application form to determine eligibility.
- All qualified candidates will be considered for the scholarship, irrespective of which college (if any) you state on your offer acceptance form. Though, successful candidates will be transferred to Green Templeton College in order to take up the scholarship.
If these Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships at Said Business School are not awarded to candidates who apply by this date, candidates applying to the deadline of 9th of April 2021 may also be considered, however, early application is advisable.
Oxford Said believe in emerging business leaders who lead with goal. This involves both a high level of personal uprightness, which they articulate in a set of core standards that they seek to live up to. Further than that, they speak of ‘tackling world-scale problems.’ This audacious goal represents their own responsibility to attempt to tackle the issues that will determine the world in which future generations will live.
Click here for more details and to apply for Oxford-Intesa Sanpaolo MBA Scholarships at Said Business School.