Airtel Network Nigeria is a member of the Airtel Africa Group, which is one of the leading mobile network providers in Nigeria. For the past decade, they are committed to providing innovations, communications, good internet services to their subscribers. Not to mention but these provisions has aid the economy of Nigeria in various ways.
Customer Service Application SME is a key position that is responsible for the maintenance of close collaboration with HQ-IT Customer Service Application Lead to ensure that Airtel Nigeria is delivering a satisfactory services to its subscribers.
As an applicant, you are expected to:
- Deliver activities in line with Customer Service Application domain.
- Lead the delivering of projects of applicable domain by collaborating with cross functional teams.
- You’re also expected to promote continuous improvement of processes and delivering results within your domain.
Requirements for this Position:
- Customer Service Application SME is expected to have a deep understanding of the Telco IT domain and also a broad knowledge of IT in a telecom environment.
- He/She is expected to have a solid background in translating business demand to IT solution.
- Have a well-versed with micro services, containers, cloud, DevOps.
- He/She must be a believer in Open-Source environment to develop software solutions, also,
- Must have a MSc/Bachelor degree in computer science, systems analysis or related study.
- 5-7 years working experience at Customer Service Application is expected of the applicant.
|Industry||Telecommunications, Computer Software, Information Technology & Services|
|Job Function||Customer Service, Information Technology, Project Management|
Applicant should use the link below. Deadline for application; August 30 2019