Chulabhorn Graduate Institute calls Non-Asian candidates who are interested in going further with their masters from all over the world to apply for ten (10) post-graduate scholarships for academic year 2021. These are equal opportunity merit based scholarships. Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship will cover Relocation allowance, Accommodation, Book allowance and Monthly stipend.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) was founded in the year 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness, Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. It is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute. The objective of the CGI is to hire the most recent interactive teaching methods utilized in world leading educational and research institutions to yield effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their nations’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Environmental Toxicology, Environmental Health, and Chemical Sciences.
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is popular all over the world and recognized for the high caliber of research and teaching by its faculty, visiting Professors from the top of universities oversea, and its exceptional accomplishments in teaching, research, national and international academic collaboration and professional services. This expanded establishment now provides best quality graduate programs in applied biological science, chemical biology and environmental toxicology. The programs were first started in June, 2007.
Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn is an admired scientist who has received much foreign acknowledgment for her scientific accomplishments. She has anticipated the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute to be a professional scientific research organization and Centre of Excellence in the Asia-Pacific expanse, to back and accelerate the rise in number of proficient quality human resources development in science and high technology, To serve Thailand and other nations in the region, mostly in the fields instantly desired, with professional competence in changing their knowledge into concrete, appropriate development programs.
Deadline: October 30, 2020
Institution(s): Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
Level of Study: Masters
Study in: Thailand
- Environmental Toxicology.
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health.
- Chemical Sciences.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship funding will take care of 6 weeks refresher courses and followed by a period of 2 years Master’s Degree study, subject to a yearly review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
Benefits of Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Cover tuition fee
- Round trip airfare,
- Academic dues (credit fee, laboratory expenditures, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents),
- Visa fee,
- First settlement allowance,
- Relocation allowance,
- Book allowance,
- Monthly stipend,
- Health insurance, and others
Eligibility for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship
To qualify for Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- EligibleCountries:All countries world except Asian countries.
- Under 30 years of age.
- Should have proven English proficiency, preferably on one of two acknowledged tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Have a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.00 in one of the following fields:
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology.
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences.
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Candidates from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Should provide a statement of purpose detailing their interests in the study.
How to Apply for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship
The following application processes will help you avail Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program:
- Following supporting documents must be prepared and submitted together with application form:
- Three Recommendation Letters.
- Full Academic Transcript.
- Medical History Report.
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study.
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
Aspiring applicants have to complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents.
- The scanned file of the application form and all the supporting documents must be sent via e-mail to:
Email: [email protected]c.th .
- Send all the original documents via postal services to the below address:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND.
To know more about Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program 2021, please visit Official Website