Khalifa University Scholarships are fully funded scholarships. Khalifa University Scholarships are offered by Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Foreign students from all over the world are qualified to apply. Khalifa University Scholarships are only available for masters or PhD studies in any field offered by university. Khalifa University Scholarships entails whole tuition fees, medical insurance, support to attend international research conferences and monthly pay up to AED 10,000. Khalifa Univesity is situated in Abu Dhabi & Providing Scholarships for foreign students to pursue Masters, Ph.D., & Doctor of Medicine Degree.
Deadline: October 1, 2020
Institution(s): Khalifa University
Level of Study: Masters / PhD
Study in: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Master Degree Programs:
- M.Sc. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- M.Sc. of Science in Engineering Systems and Management
- M.Sc. of Science in Information Security
- M.Sc. of Science in Chemical Engineering
- M.Sc. of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. of Science in Materials Science and Engineering
- M.Sc. of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- M.Sc. of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- M.Sc. of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- M.Sc. of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- M.Sc. of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environmental Engineering
- M.Sc. of Science by Research in Engineering
- M.Sc. of Arts in International and Civil Security
- M.Sc. of Science in Computing and Information Science
- M.Sc. of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- M.Sc. of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience
Doctoral Degree Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Length of Master Degree For Full Time: 2 Year
- Length of Master Degree For Part Time: 3 Year
Benefits of Khalifa University Scholarships
Khalifa University Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fees Cover.
- Medical Insurance Cover.
- Support to be present at International Research Conferences.
- Every month stipend (subject to change): GRTA Stands for Graduate Research & Assistant Scholarship.
- Monthly Stipend during MSc: AED 8,000.
- Monthly Stipend during Ph.D.: AED 10,000.
Eligibility for Khalifa University Scholarships
To be qualified for Khalifa University Scholarships, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries:All world countries.
- Master’s Degree Program requirements:– Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
– English Proficiency Certificate.
– Admission Interview.
- Doctorate Degree Program requirements:– Completion of a Master’s Degree.
– Research statement (500-1,000 words).
– Admission interview.
- Applicants can apply for the Full Time and Part-Time. But there are Some Requirements for both. Full-time: Students are expected to register for 3-4 courses every semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
Part-time: Students are expected to register for 2 courses every semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
How to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarships
Please follow the following guidelines to apply for Khalifa University Scholarships:
- Create an account here.
- Fill the application and attach the necessary papers
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate).
- Equivalency certificate given by the UAE Ministry of Education for candidates that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE.
- Official transcript showing the grading scale.
- An English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report. .
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport. Foreign candidates who live in the UAE must also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National candidates only).
- A Valid UAE national ID card (for national and foreign candidates who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Academic Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD candidates only)
- Know more about how to apply here.
- If you are selected you will go into the second stage which is the interview.
To inquire more on Khalifa University Scholarships, please visit Official Website