In order to provide financial support for brilliant students, Brock University has announced its Goodman Entrance Scholarship Grants for International Students who wish to study in Canada. Applications are now ongoing for the academic year 2022-2023
This scholarship is made annually to full-time domestic or international students with exceptionally high academic standing. The scholarship winners will get an award amount of up to $3,000.00
Description of Brock University
Brock University is a prestigious post-secondary university in Canada. Brock University, located in the historic Niagara area, provides all of the advantages of a new and modern university in a safe, community-minded city with stunning natural surroundings.
Why should you study at Brock University? Brock University is known to flourish through the students, faculty, and staff’s scholarly, creative, and professional achievements. It is a dynamic, comprehensive university that makes a positive difference in the lives of individuals. Graduates from Brock go out into the world as leaders with a track record of fulfilling careers across all disciplines. They provide top-notch academic support, promote personal health and encourage positive connectivity to make the most of your time at Brock University.
Brief Details of the Goodman Entrance Scholarship Grants for International Students in Canada 2022-2023
- Institution: Brock University
- Department: Goodman School of Business
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be Taken at: Canada
Application Deadline: June 1, 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any undergraduate programme offered at Brock University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be admissible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- This scholarship is made annually to full-time domestic or international students has exceptionally high academic standing.
- Had demonstrated leadership in school life and community life or provided evidence of entrepreneurial talent as opposed to academic merit
- Has financial need.
- Candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English is the primary language of instruction at Brock University. If your first language is not English, you must meet the English language requirements.
Value of Scholarship
Students will receive an award of up to $3,000.00 to get financial assistance towards their undergraduate degree programme in Canada.
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications through the university portal. All students that meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be required to have final official academic documents/transcripts sent from each secondary school, college, university, or proper issuing authority directly to Brock University undergraduate admissions.
- Unofficial documents are in your possession that were issued by the awarding institution or body screenshot of your final grades, a scanned photocopy of your transcript, a screenshot of your current course registration, a picture of your previous certificate/diploma/degree, etc.